Come along for the journey!

Come along for the journey!

Sunday 20 June 2010

READING LIST: (Michigan, USA)

Reading the Time traveller's wife by the Great Lakes
My reading list kinda sums up where we're at right now darling. I'm reading 'The Culture of Make believe' (Gift from Mackenzie), a hard hitting piece of politicised American rhetoric talking about the culture of hate in America - an interesting read as we tour around the South. I'm also reading 'The time traveller's wife', or more specifically, Neko is reading it to me...on picnic blankets or when I'm doing the driving. Nice. Finally, I'm reading the self-help-ish 'Zen & the Art of creative career design'...in a desperate effort to 'discover' my new vocation, a vocation that I'll enjoy so much that as they say "I'll never have to work another day again".


My favourite book is our cards and dice 'little black' score book, documenting my many conquests against my wife, friends and fellow travellers on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment